Palaces and castles

Pakoszów Palace

The palace was erected in 1725 year for Johann Gotfried and was possessed by his successors until 1945. In 2005 the buildings and surrounding park were purchased by Bielarnia Hessa Co. ("Hess' bleachery") - and the descendants of the palace's founders revitalised the whole property - with enermous passion and respect to architectural design and details. At present this historic manor house offers 19 rooms and suites which perfectly combine modern design with "scent" of tradition...

www.palac-pakoszow.pl